the online shop
frequently asked questions
Can I edit the designs in the shop?
The online shop consists of a collection of designs that can be purchased as shown with the option to add personalization only (a name or set of initials, etc). If you are interested in tweaking the design or a custom design please contact me for a custom consultation.
what is the online shop ordering process?
• Purchase the item from the online store and include your personalization when placing your order. You will be prompted when you add the item to your cart.
• A digital proof will be emailed to you in about 2-4 business days. If you have any changes to the original personalization you requested, there will be a $15 proof fee to request a second proof. No order can be sent to print without the approval of the digital proof.
• Once the proof is approved, the design will be sent to print production and you will receive your personalized item in about 7-10 business days for paper goods and 10-18 business days for flags (if you are located within the US).
what is the return policy?
Unfortunately, orders cannot be cancelled after the proof has been approved. All orders are made upon request and can't be retuned.
Do you have holiday card designs?
Yes, the holiday card collection will be added to the shop in the fall and announced on instagram. Follow @CharmStudio_ on instagram for updates.
How does the digital addressing work?
• Write out everything exactly how you want them to appear on the envelopes.
• It looks most formal to write out everything; Illinois, Street, Apartment, etc., but that is up to you!
• Once we receive the completed excel template we will create a proof for approval. If there are content edits, a fee of $15 for each additional proof will apply.
Where is the shop located?
The shop is located online only. The studio located in Wilmette, Illinois is an appointment only space used for custom design meetings. Also, we will be hosting some pop-up shops this year! Follow @CharmStudio_ on instagram to find out about our upcoming events.